Login to Complete a Submission
GSX attendees tell us their top reason for attending Global Security Exchange (GSX) is to see new products and services.
The Innovative Product Awards (IPA), formally known as Accolades, gives exhibitors the opportunity to highlight their most innovative, cutting-edge, and forward-thinking security solutions coming onto the market today. It’s also an opportunity for key buyers and decision makers to see what's new and what's hot in the industry.
When you participate in the IPA you can:
- Gain a competitive edge in today’s dynamic security marketplace
- Stand out from hundreds of other exhibitors
- Reinforce industry expertise and product leadership
- Demonstrate innovation to customers and prospects
Submissions Close: 26 June 2019
$2,500 per entry
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY
- The manufacturer or service provider entering the contest must be a contracted (paid) GSX 2019 exhibitor, in good standing with ASIS International (ASIS).
- Only products, services, and technologies that have not been entered previously into the Innovative Product Awards (formerly Accolades) and have come into the market place after 1 January 2018 are eligible.
- Each entry must be submitted online and paid in full (by credit card) at the time of submission. Entry fee is per submission and is non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of entries per exhibitor.
- By entering the competition, entrants grant ASIS permission to use the entry and images of the entered product(s) or service(s) in print and online promotional materials produced by ASIS. Your entry will appear on the website, the mobile app, and other promotions associated with the show.
- The Innovative Product Awards recognizes the security industry’s newest, most innovative products, services, and technology solutions. Modifications and redesigns will be accepted on the basis that significant improvements have been implemented to the submission.
- Award winners will be selected based on level of innovation, unique attributes, and what benefit the product or service brings to the security industry.
A team of judges representing end users and experts in security technologies will evaluate all entries and select the top products as winners.
RECOGNITION & BENEFITS
IPA program entrants receive extensive pre-show and on-site promotion to an engaged audience of security decision-makers.
Provided to All Entrants:
- Online profile on the event website prior to the show
- Product profile in the printed Show Guide (distributed onsite at GSX 2019)
- Listing in the IPA section of the GSX mobile app
Additional Recognition for Winners:
- Opportunity to provide a presentation on the X-Stage in the Exhibit Hall
- Acknowledged as an IPA award winner in the GSX mobile app, website, and in the printed Show Guide
- Floor stickers for booth
- Recognized in a press release distributed by ASIS
- Winner logo for use in promotional material